Sunday, January 15, 2012

"New Start" Exhibit

I am very honored to have three of my watercolor paintings chosen to exhibit at the Art of Healing Gallery at Florida Hospital, Altamonte Springs.  The exhibit's theme is "New Start" -- which can be applied to so many avenues in our lives.  

In looking at my work I had a hard time deciding which one of my paintings best fit this theme.  I am humbled that the committee at Florida Hospital decided to show three of my paintings in the exhibit rather than the traditional one  which I had expected to be chosen.  You can find images of them below.

Somehow more important to me is the fact that my art is in an atmosphere that may bring a moment of peace, a way for someone to disconnect and escape and muse on life -- maybe during a time in their life where new starts are most important.

The exhibit runs through April 9th, 2012 for those of you in the Central Florida area that may be interested in seeing my work.


"Sanctuary"  Watercolor 
Krys Pettit



"January" Watercolor
Krys Pettit




"Morning Pinks"  Watercolor
Krys Pettit

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a marvelous website for such marvelous artwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...appreciate the comment...follow my blog if you like it!

      Delete